Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Pirate Jack - Chapter 13


All right, listeners... let's get back to pirate work. I've had a few obligations for the past several weeks, but I'm back in the studio reading my characters and fighting battles.

I hope you enjoy this chapter because it's a hectic one. You'll get a dose of pirate attack here. And it's all based on actual witness accounts of how some pirate attacks were conducted.

Hey, want to read a really good non-fiction, grown-up book about a famous pirate? Try Richard Zacks' book, 'The Pirate Hunter.' It's a first-rate account of the life of Captain Kidd. It has lots of great research and completely absorbing chase action as Kidd tries to avoid capture. I picked it up on a whim at a bookstore and have never read a better non-fiction book about pirates. It's available at Amazon.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home