Friday, February 24, 2006

Pirate Jack - Chapter 20 (The Final Chapter)


We have reached the end of our story! It's been a lot of fun reading my book to all of you loyal podcast listeners. I hope you have enjoyed this adventure. Thank you very much for being interested enough to subscribe to this. I have enjoyed reading this book so much that I think I may have a surprise to offer next week right here on the Pirate Jack Podcast. I am going to check the feasibility of this idea and if I can manage it, I'll have something really excellent for you. In fact, it would be a reading of one of the very best books ever written.

Now for my little sales pitch: if you want to hear and download lots more MP3 audio of classic children's stories like Snow White, Cinderella, Puss In Boots, Aesop's Fables, etc., just head over to http://CandlelightStories.com and spend just $9.95 for a bunch of audio files that you can download to keep.

Thanks again for listening along with Jack and Captain Jameson.

Here's a list of all the chapters in the completed podcast novel:

Chapter 1 - Stones
Chapter 2 - The Boat House
Chapter 3 - The Land
Chapter 4 - Inspectors
Chapter 5 - Murtaugh
Chapter 6 - Bulldozers
Chapter 7 - Fire
Chapter 8 - The First Bottle
Chapter 9 - The Boat
Chapter 10 - Pirates
Chapter 11 - Captain Jameson
Chapter 12 - Ship's Boy
Chapter 13 - Opportunity
Chapter 14 - The Fort
Chapter 15 - Prisoners
Chapter 16 - Escape
Chapter 17 - Taking the Galleon
Chapter 18 - The Island
Chapter 19 - Finley
Chapter 20 - Helicopters

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please could you put your PDF novel for downloading on your blogspot page because I cannot find it on the Candlelight Stories website.


Thanks

Dominic Wade (15)
United Kingodm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home